The water flow indicator, also known as the impeller mirror, is a necessary accessory to observe the flow of medium in the pipeline. Impeller vision mirror is widely used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, medicine, food and other industrial production equipment, can observe the flow reaction of liquid, gas, steam and other media at any time, is an indispensable accessory to ensure normal production. The flow indicator includes thread type flow indicator, welding type flow indicator and flange type flow indicator.
The flow indicator can also be used in the sprinkler system. It can be installed on the main supply pipe or the bar pipe to give the flow value of medium in a small area of a subregion. This flow value can be sent to the electric control box to start the control switch of the fire pump.
Threaded connection flow indicator
- Specifications: DN6-DN50
- Pressure: 0.6/1.0/1.6/2.5/4.0mpa - Material: stainless steel, carbon steel
- Impeller: metal manufacturing/tetrafluorogenic manufacturing/red basket two colors can be selected, with high visibility effect.
- Medium: water, oil, gas and acid, alkaline liquid or toxic gas
- Maximum operating temperature: 200℃
- Installation: horizontal, erect, easy to observe and clear.
- Connection type: internal thread
(a) the use of flow indicators
Used to observe the flow of medium in the pipeline, the size of the flow can be approximately seen through the impeller. (Special fittings on pipes, circulating pump fittings, power plant fittings)
(2) Flow indicator is a practical product that is easy to observe and install
At least we know something got through. Both ends can be used as entrances, simple, straightforward and reliable. The flow rate can be estimated simply by looking at the rotor speed. Flow indicator lenses allow easy removal for cleaning. Impeller flow indicator is a practical product that is easy to observe and install.
(3) Characteristics of flow indicator
1, window surface glass cleaning is convenient.
2, the glass window can be 180° direction observation.